Do you want to be a site Rep?
Responsibilities of a Site Representative can include:
• communicating with site membership
• updating site bulletin boards
• holding site meetings
• attending and relaying information from the 9 representative meetings
• keeping E-board informed of Union issues after unsuccessful attempt(s) to resolve the issue(s) with site administrators
• attend meetings/ represent members that may need to invoke Weingarten Rights (meetings with administration that could lead to disciplinary actions).
• Vote on behalf of site members during rep council meetings
Representatives are paid a $450 yearly stipend or $50 per meeting per BTA standing rules.